Thursday, June 30, 2011

How it Works



So I have had a little confusion about how to latch a baby on with this cover. I haven't perfected the one handed latch on myself so for anyone who can you're absolutely amazing. I require both hands to get the little squirming sweetheart to cooperate.
So for nursing you simply put the Undercover Mother over your head and the elastic top will provide enough of a gap to view your baby and allow both hands to latch your baby on. Once your baby is latched you can pull one arm through the opposite side you are nursing on allowing the elastic to cling to your body and provide complete modesty. The elastic also allows easy access to check on your baby by just pulling the apron away from your chest and peek in on your precious bundle.
If anyone ever has any questions please let me know. I am happy to help in any way I can.

Thank for looking!!